durgol® swiss espresso® is highly effective at removing limescale but at the same time gentle to your machine
• durgol® swiss espresso® works up to 10 times faster than other branded decalcifiers. There is no need to interrupt the decalcification process to wait for durgol® swiss espresso® to work.
• One portion (125ml) of durgol® swiss espresso® can dissolve up to 10g (0.35oz.) of lime. This is sufficient to decalcify one espresso machine once.
• Because of its special corrosion protection formula, durgol® swiss espresso® will not damage your espresso machine when used correctly. No residue that could clog your machine will develop during decalcification.
durgol® swiss espresso® is easy and safe to use
• Because of the high decalcifying speed of durgol® swiss espresso®, decalcification is fast and easy.
• durgol® swiss espresso® comes ready to use. In contrast with powder or tablet decalcifiers, it is not necessary to dissolve durgol® swiss espresso® in water. Liquid durgol® swiss espresso® does not contain any additives, such as those found in tablets, which can clog your machine.
• One portion (125ml) of durgol® swiss espresso® provides a complete decalcification for your machine. Other decalcifiers are often under-dosed and therefore do not completely decalcify your machine.
• durgol® swiss espresso® is safe for you
• durgol® swiss espresso® leaves no chemical residue after decalcification and rinsing. durgol® swiss espresso® is odorless and leaves no taste.
durgol® swiss espresso® is environmentally sound
• During the reaction of acid with lime, the acid is neutralized via the formation of salts. The presence of unused durgol® swiss espresso® in waste water contributes to the neutralization of lye which is present in the water from detergents. durgol® swiss espresso® does not fertilize the water.
• Because of its strong lime-dissolving ability, durgol® swiss espresso® can be dosed economically and in an environmentally-friendly way.
• The single-use portions prevent overdosing.
• The durgol® swiss espresso® bottle is made of PET and is therefore environmentally compatible and recyclable.
Removing limescale using durgol® swiss espresso® ensures your coffee machine delivers the perfect cup of coffee every time
How to remove limescale from your coffee maker with durgol® swiss espresso®
durgol® swiss espresso® - a new coffee machine descaler from Switzerland is set to hit supermarket shelves to target the burgeoning UK in-home coffee market.
Available to multiple retailers via exclusive distributor Martin Global, durgol® swiss espresso® is a decalcifying product designed to remove limescale from all makes and models of home coffee machines including fully automatic, semi-automatic, manual and 'coffee pod' machines.
Perfect for in-home coffee fans, durgol® swiss espresso® is highly effective as well as easy and safe to use and machines cleaned and descaled regularly with durgol® swiss espresso®, produce quality coffees with the signature ‘crema’ top. This is the golden foam of coffee oils that covers the top of an espresso shot – the sign of a quality coffee. In addition, the crema helps to retain the aroma and flavour of the coffee. In hard water regions in the UK, it is often a challenge to keep coffee machines free from limescale, which in turn affects the taste and quality of coffee and reduces the amount of crema extracted.
Beverley Martin, Managing Director at Martin Global, distributor for durgol® swiss espresso® says: “At the moment the consumers can buy the product online but we’re in talks with several multiple and independent retailers as we’re aiming to secure listings in the next few months. We welcome enquiries from any buyers or outlets looking to stock the product.
She adds: “Although limescale itself is not harmful, if it builds up, it can clog coffee machines, stifle the flow of water and reduce the overall quality and taste of the coffee. Water tank filled machines need to be descaled on a regular basis as set out in the coffee machine manual. In addition, cleaning machines with durgol® swiss espresso® guarantees a fresh, quality coffee with an impressive crema, which coffee lovers will enjoy time after time.”
durgol® swiss espresso® is guaranteed to decalcify quickly and easily without having to wait for the decalcification process to work. Research shows it works up to ten times faster than other branded decalcifiers and using the formula regularly ensures quality coffees and extends the life span of the machine. It leaves no residue, is completely odourless, and after decalcification and rinsing, the machine is safe to use.
Each pack contains two 125ml single use bottles with an RRP of £9.99. One bottle is designed to thoroughly decalcify one machine once. The product can be stocked in either the coffee aisle, the domestic cleaning product section of the supermarket or alongside coffee machines and appliances.
Beverley adds: “Cleaning and descaling coffee machines regularly not only guarantees quality coffee, but it also increases the efficiency of the machine and lowers the energy consumption of the appliance.
“Modern consumers are highly knowledgeable about coffee and are more discerning in their tastes and cleaning machines with durgol® swiss espresso® guarantees a fresh, tasty, superior coffee, with an impressive crema, even in hard water regions.”
For more information on how to remove limescale from your coffee maker and for all product details and sales, please contact Beverley Martin at Martin Global on 0161 747 9128