To say thank you for getting us to 10,000 likes we’re giving 10 people the chance to win some festive treats which include a bottle of Durgol, a festive mug and some coffee beans. Simply visit our Facebook page to find out more. https://www.facebook.com/WeLoveCoffeeCommunity
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS – OVERVIEW
- The Competition is open to any mainland UK resident aged 18 years old and older (each an “Entrant” and together the “Entrants”)
- The Competition will start on Friday 12th November (the “Opening Date”)
- The Competition will end at 11:59pm (GMT) on Friday 19th December 2014 (the “Closing Date”).
- The winner will be notified by 5pm (GMT) on Friday 31st December 2014 (the “Notification Date”) via telephone or email.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Competition is run by Durgol
C/O Martin Global
34 Marlborough Road
2. The Competition is open to any mainland UK resident aged 18 years old and older, except the Promoter’s and its affiliates’ employees and immediate families, their agencies or anyone professionally connected to the Competition and/or the Promoter. Only one entry per person is allowed.
3. By entering this Competition, Entrants’ must be aware of and agree to be bound to these terms and conditions and any other terms of entry, rules or instructions as published on facebook.com/WeLoveCoffeeCommunity
4. There will be 10 winners of the Competition prize who will be selected at random by the promoter under the supervision of an independent person from all entries.
5. The Competition Prize consists of durgol universal decalcifier, some coffee beans and a festive mug
6. The Competition Prize is as stated and no part of it can be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. Unless specifically agreed in writing by the Promoter, the Competition Prize is not transferable and must be taken by the winner in person.
7. The Promoter, its agents and/or affiliates reserve the right to substitute the Competition Prize for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond their control, without prior notification.
8. No purchase is necessary.
9. The Competition will start on Friday 12th 2014.
10. All entries must be received by 11:59pm Friday 19th November 2014.
11. The winner of the Competition will be notified by email or telephone by the Notification Date.
12. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner of the Competition Prize but if they are declined or unclaimed by the winner, or if the winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied on their entry form within 28 days of the Notification Date, a replacement winner will be selected at random at the Promoter’s discretion and will be notified by the Promoter by phone or email. The original entry/nomination will then be forfeited.
13. The first name and country of the Competition Prize winner will be available for three months from the Notification Date and can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Smoking Gun PR, 3rd Floor, 64 Bridge Street, Manchester, M3 3BN, United Kingdom. The details of the Competition winner will also be made available on the https://www.facebook.com/WeLoveCoffeeCommunity Facebook page and be available for public viewing for three months following the Notification Date.
14. All Entrants agree not to discredit, denigrate or bring into disrepute the Promoter, its products and services or its business partners and confirm that they have no reason to believe that their participation in the Competition will have such an effect.
15. The Promoter will use Entrants’ and nominees’ personal details only for the purpose of administering the Competition.
16. Entrants acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants will be providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants acknowledge that Facebook is not responsible for the Competition and shall have no liability towards any Entrant or nominee in relation to the Competition.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend or withdraw the Competition or any part of it without prior notice or compensation, where this is due to circumstances beyond its control.
18. The Promoter’s decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies, agents and affiliates exclude responsibility and all liabilities for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Competition or the Competition Prize.
20. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with them, shall be governed by or construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
21. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries from third parties and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure to submit a valid entry by the Closing Date.
22. Any Entrant found not to comply with these terms and conditions or any other Competition rules, instructions or requirements will be disqualified.